15. Lightweight at 150g about 8% of the weight of an average helmet
16. Small size at only 1.8cms in width and height therefore negligible drag.
17. Coin size air slots between Rainpal and your visor to further reduce drag
18. Soft inner rubber compressible cushions prevent any vibration, rattle noise
18. Vibration, rattle, noise free drive system.
20. A massive 140 degress of cleared vision
21. Vastly reduced glare from car headlights and/or street lights in the rain at night
22. No more frozen water covering the visor when riding in freezing fog or mist
23. Less freezing cold air blowing in your face by less need to lift your visor to clear the fogging
24. Less dry face and potential aging from freezing cold air blowing into your face
25. Bluetooth controls easily attach via a Hex key to steering mean you never have to take your hand off the steering grip giving a much safer ride especially in an unexpected event. Forget glove wipers, this is 2016 treat yourself to a safer less stressful ride in the rain.
26. Battery life of at least 45mins and much longer on delay wipe. Rainpal can be charged at the office via USB for the journey home, or on-board if your bike if fitted with USB
27. Swappable battery packs so you never need to be without power.
28. Rainpal can be left on all the time as the wiper shaft has a one click detachment system
29. Hard carry case included for onboard storage
30. 24 month comprehensive warranty
Our new site is at www.rainpal.co.uk